At La Belle Care Our Care and Support Workers have the chance to make a real difference to people's lives by supporting our valued customers within the comfort of their own homes.
As a care and support worker your role may vary from day-to-day and by assisting our customers offers a great deal of job satisfaction.
Our care and support workers are responsible for meeting the requirements of our customers within their own homes to promote people’s independence and right to choice.
All our care and support workers will be required to travel to each of our customers’ homes to assist them with tasks that any individual feels they may need support with.
As a care and support worker your tasks may vary from delivering and or assisting with personal care, to light domestic duties.
To join our team at La Belle Welwyn Care Agency we ask that all of the prospective applicants possess the following qualities:
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well within a team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- good communication skills both written and verbal
- In addition, a driver’s license is also essential to this role.
La Belle Care respect and appreciate all our Care and support workers.
You will receive ongoing training throughout your career with us. We push for growth in our organisation with all members of the team. Every support worker is trained to the highest standards and receives updated training each year, in addition we also have a wide range of courses for each of our care and support workers to attend, free of charge should you wish to progress within the health and social care sector. We value our support workers and recognise the importance training has in delivering the best care at home.
- We provide all support workers with a wide range of additional training to ensure you can do your jobs to the best of your ability. We believe that having well trained staff that understand individual needs and expectations will enable our team to deliver high quality services.
- Competitive rates of pay
- We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
If you would like to apply to join our team at La Belle Care as a care and support worker, please call our offices on 01707 274 111 to speak to a welcoming member of our office team. We are here to answer any questions you may have. Our offices are open from 9.00am-5pm Monday to Friday for any enquires
Alternatively, you can send us your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com